Macklemore has partnered with PLUS1 so that $1 from every ticket goes to advance racial and social justice through the M&RL Equity Fund.
Macklemore will be at War Memorial Auditorium in Nashville, TN
There is a four (4) ticket limit per household for this production. Accounts violating this limit may be refunded without notice. What constitutes a household?
Macklemore VIP Package information & itinerary:
THE BASICS - ARRIVAL/CHECK IN: 5:30PM
- Meet & Greet Info: Your Meet & Greet will begin promptly at 6:00PM (60 min before doors). Please plan to arrive at your concert venue box office will-call area no later than 5:30PM (90 min before doors) in order to get your concert ticket and to check-in for the Meet & Greet. A tour representative will meet and escort you to the pre-show Meet & Greet.
- VIP Merchandise: You will receive your exclusive VIP lithograph and laminate at the Meet & Greet.
The Meet & Greet will take place before the concert. Failure to check-in at the time listed above will result in a missed Meet & Greet.
This package is NON-TRANSFERABLE. Please bring a PHOTO ID matching the PURCHASER NAME on your order. If someone other than the original purchaser is attending, please supply the new attendee with a photocopy of the original purchaser’s ID.
Each Macklemore VIP Meet & Greet Package Includes:
- One (1) GA Ticket with Venue Early Entry
- One (1) Meet & Greet and Photo Opportunity with Macklemore
- One (1) Macklemore Litho (Signed & Numbered)
- One (1) Commemorative VIP Laminate
Macklemore confirms "The Gemini Tour" in support of his upcoming solo album,
his first in over 10 years. The cross-country run of dates will provide fans with
their first time to see Macklemore perform his new album.
The viral video for hit single “Glorious” starring Macklemore’s 100 year old grandmother has over 30 million views in less than a month, while the video for “Marmalade” starring a Mini Macklemore and a Lil Lil Yachty was viewed over 11 million times in less than a week. “Glorious” continues to climb the charts, Top 40 radio, Billboard’s Hot 100, Spotify’s Global Top 50, racking up 1.8 million streams a day and has remained in the top 15 on the iTunes Hip Hop chart since it was released.
Gift certificates are available in a variety of denominations and may be redeemed toward any arts performance at TPAC or War Memorial Auditorium. The gift of live performance makes memories to last a lifetime and supports TPAC’s non-profit mission.